Helping Companies Achieve Zero Waste to Landfill
C4B is an industrial reuse facility for unwanted cardboard boxes. We pay top prices for used or surplus boxes and these prices are fixed for a minimum of two years. Unlike traditional recyclers, we don’t take waste cardboard. Instead we promote reuse on an industrial scale. By selling their unwanted boxes to us, companies benefit from a fixed income stream and reduced obligations under the Producer Responsibilities Obligations. Our scheme allows companies to reduce if not eliminate their waste to landfill, providing major environmental benefits.
Our mission is to make reuse the number 1 option for all used or unwanted cardboard boxes in the UK.
Our aim is to build and grow a company that we can be proud of. Check out our top 5 reasons why we believe our company is great!
- 1 Excellent customer service – Our team are available round the clock for guidance and advice.
- 2 Fixed prices – We guarantee a fixed income for your waste cardboard.
- 3 Help with your Producer Responsibilities Obligations. We offer expert advice on the most appropriate methods of waste disposal for your company.
- 4 It doesn’t matter if you are already in a contract – We work alongside many recycling companies to segregate waste at source for different purposes.
- 5 We are passionate about helping companies to achieve zero waste to protect our environment for future generations. After all, you don’t need to cut down a tree to make a used cardboard box!
Increase Revenue From Waste
When you sell your old boxes to C4B we reuse them as low cost packing boxes.
- Pay up to 300% more than traditional recyclers
- Save money by not bailing waste
- Fast Payments